At PhysioWard Sports & Rehab we strive to guide our patients from injury to performance. It doesn’t matter if your performance goal is walking the dog or playing sports at an elite level, our expert physiotherapists use up to date research and sound clinical knowledge to create individualised rehabilitation programs all within a caring, friendly and professional environment.
At PhysioWard we offer a range of services, which include without being limited to:
- Individual Physiotherapy Treatment and Injury Rehabilitation
- Online Consults/ Telehealth
- Clinical Strength and Conditioning*
- Dance Physiotherapy
- Tennis Screening
- Running Analysis
- Orthopaedic Boots, Splints and Crutches
- Ergonomic Assessments
Our aim is to provide you with an accurate and timely diagnosis of your injury. We will explain to you the anatomy of the injury and any factors that may have predisposed you to this injury so you can completely understand what has happened.
Here is a brief list of conditions we treat but not all:
- Post-operative rehabilitation – Knee, ankle and shoulder reconstructions, joint replacements, rotator cuff repairs and arthroscopies.
- Back and neck issues. e.g. disc injuries, muscle and ligament strains
- Shoulder dislocations and rotator cuff injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Hip bursitis
- Groin pain
- Ankle, knee, hip sprains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Postural issues and growing pains
- Video movement analysis for improved performance
Following the diagnosis we will implement a specific and clear treatment/rehabilitation program. Our goal is to make this program as simple and time efficient for you to increase your ability to complete the exercises throughout your busy schedules. To streamline this process, we use online exercise programs that are easily adjustable and accessible via your computer or smartphone.
Our physiotherapists perform comprehensive ergonomic assessments that will prevent injuries and boost employee productivity by educating and assisting with work-station setup, postural education and personalised self-management/prevention strategies.
Online Physiotherapy Consultations
In conjunction with PhysioWard Online we are able to offer online physiotherapy consultations. These are performed via video link from your computer or smartphone from home, work or whilst travelling. A physiotherapist’s role is to diagnose injury, treat, educate people on what is causing their pain and then providing them with the tools to prevent further reoccurrences. This can be performed effectively via video consultation.
Benefits of Online Physiotherapy Consultations:
- Improved productivity as a result of being accessible anywhere with a Wi-Fi or Internet connection
- Reduced injury rate through early detection and continuous monitoring.
- Daily access to physiotherapist via video call or messaging.
- Reduced workers compensation claims.
- Reduced time wasted travelling to and from physiotherapy appointments.
To find more information about our Chiropractic services, click here.