Our aim is to provide you with an accurate and timely diagnosis of your injury. We will explain to you the anatomy of the injury and any factors that may have predisposed you to this injury so you can completely understand what has happened.
Here is a brief list of conditions we treat but not all:
- Post-operative rehabilitation – Knee, ankle and shoulder reconstructions, joint replacements, rotator cuff repairs and arthroscopies.
- Back and neck issues. e.g. disc injuries, muscle and ligament strains
- Shoulder dislocations and rotator cuff injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Hip bursitis
- Groin pain
- Ankle, knee, hip sprains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Postural issues and growing pains
- Video movement analysis for improved performance
Following the diagnosis we will implement a specific and clear treatment/rehabilitation program. Our goal is to make this program as simple and time efficient for you to increase your ability to complete the exercises throughout your busy schedules. To streamline this process, we use online exercise programs that are easily adjustable and accessible via your computer or smartphone.
AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
For more information, Click Here
Our physiotherapists perform comprehensive ergonomic assessments that will prevent injuries and boost employee productivity by educating and assisting with work-station setup, postural education and personalised self-management/prevention strategies.
Onsite Physiotherapy/In-Chair Massage Therapy
Onsite physiotherapy consultations will help to enhance your organisation by reducing workplace injury, reducing time away from work, increasing productivity of your workers and reducing workers compensation claims. Through these onsite consultations we can provide early injury prevention, posture screening and help implement injury prevention programs ultimately helping to build a healthier workforce.
In-Chair Massage Therapy:
Another way to increase productivity within the workplace: why not reward your workers with an in-chair massage whilst they sit at their desk. Our experienced massage therapists will help to boost your workers motivation and reduce stress for less than 10 minutes per person.
Online Physiotherapy Consultations
In conjunction with PhysioWard Online we are able to offer online physiotherapy consultations. These are performed via video link from your computer or smartphone from home, work or whilst travelling. A physiotherapist’s role is to diagnose injury, treat, educate people on what is causing their pain and then providing them with the tools to prevent further reoccurrences. This can be performed effectively via video consultation.
Benefits of Online Physiotherapy Consultations:
- Improved productivity as a result of being accessible anywhere with a Wi-Fi or Internet connection
- Reduced injury rate through early detection and continuous monitoring.
- Daily access to physiotherapist via video call or messaging.
- Reduced workers compensation claims.
- Reduced time wasted travelling to and from physiotherapy appointments.